Sunday 17 July 2011

Will be open on Wednesday

Thoroughly inspired by my few days in Norfolk.  Really would love to live by the sea - my cancerian traits coming out and a family history of all things sea!!  Went to a lovely shop in Thornham - all sorts of nice things to buy.  Bought another interior book for the workshop for you painting girls to have a look through. Always such a good way when you are re-thinking a room scheme to have a good look through magazines and books it really makes you look at things in a different way.  Had a day in Holt which I love.  Had some birthday money so treated myself to a fabulous jug from A&J Young pottery.  Fabulous shop and I first bought some of their pottery over 20 years ago when I saw them at the Country Living Fair and I still love it.
Windows etc. now in place in the new garden room so hoping to start painting this week.  Think I am going to have Elephants Breath on the doors and windows inside to continue the colours from the kitchen etc. I do so love Farrow & Ball and the new estate eggshell is so easy to use (and no smell).
Shop in Thornham is The Blue Studio - Jo Griffiths - http://www.coastandcountryhome.co.uk/.  do give her a call if you are down there this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment