Friday 9 December 2011

Happy Christmas and wonderful New Year

I have already made one New Year resolution.  That is to do more blogging and many more photographs to go with it.  I am really bad at taking photos.  I have such lovely things in the shop and really need to show poeple and I hav'nt change the furniture on the website for so long and most of it was sold ages ago.  No business woman am I!!!
Have two absolutely gorgeous little french chairs recovered in Kate Forman red roses - which I adore.  The backs are buttoned and they are painted old white. £130 each or £250 the pair. 
Just bought a lovely oak table with readed legs which I will lime.  After Christmas! Also a pretty nursing chair.
Have some great cut glass glasses, some sets of six or some fives at very reasonable prices it you are looking for your christmas table.  Also some lovely pieces of glass ware.  Pretty little comport which will look great with baubles or flowers in.
The mantelpiece in the shop has now wilted after the opening, lasted really well so will rescure the little partridge and have in the house.
Can't wait to do the mantlepiece in the garden room, think it will be lots of moss and antlers with mercury candlesticks and tealights. 
Have a great holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment