Wednesday 16 March 2011

Big sort out in workshop!!!!!!

After the flood/burst pipe at Christmas we lost the coir matting in the workshop so the time has come to rethink with courses imminent.  Have spent the day with my dear friend  Cathi laying a laminate floor - me being more the labourer and Cathi  with the saw!!!! It looks brilliant, some finishing tomorrow with a quick burst at the auctions. I do keep an awful lot of rubbish probably this will spur me on to have a good clear out, need to do a car boot but no idea which one to do?
Workshops almost booked now but am probably going to do another day on 27th May. Still have a few spaces on the 2nd workshop (where you bring a piece of furniture).  Don't delay. 

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love that laminate flooring! It's a great way of transforming a room and not too difficult to lay either. Have you got a load left over like I always have! LOL

    ReplyDelete