Tuesday 15 February 2011

Painting, painting, painting!!!

Decided this week I would resist the temptation to go to the auctions as I really need to get down to some serious painting.  I have some lovely pieces to paint so Radio 4, sun shining in the window and coffee pot on, bliss.  Sent the new workshop dates out yesterday, hope you like the new design card, Gary did good.  Excitement this week, a lady who breeds cocker spaniels has one of her little ladies having a litter this week, due on Edward's birthday so if she has a little girl we will be heading for Mansfield to have a look.  Millie was such a special person its hard to think of another spaniel in our home.
Have a lovely Geogian oak drop leaf table in the shop at the moment.  I have stripped and limed the top and painted the base in Farrow & Ball Hardwick White.  I love this combination of wooden top with painted base and would make a great kitchen table. 
Shop will be open tomorrow but I might not be here but Cathi and Vivienne will be holding the fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment